Sunday, February 10, 2013

FA

actually, it is hard to be single. for those who always said something like "i dont care" or "bullshit i dont need a guy/ a girl in my life" , "single best tak payah topup, tak payah habis duit, tak payah heartbroken" tolonglah stop menipu diri sendiri. Everyone needs someone. duhh.

yang single sebab dosa tu  lain cerita. - Alhamdullilah
yang ada bff lain jantina tapi cakap "iloveyou" "iloveyoutoo" setiap malam tu lain cerita.
yang single sebab baru lepas break tu lain cerita.
yang single sebab banyak sangat pilihan dan tak tahu nak pilih mana tu lain cerita.
yang single tapi ramai lelaki/perempuan yang teman setiap saat tu lain cerita.
yang single tapi ramai peminat tu pun lain cerita

the type of single i just mentioned is the one yg single betul betul single- senang cerita yang forever alone tu.

So, one thing about being single, sometimes,I felt so small and nothing compared to others.  In this modern world, between all this billions of poeple- I guess it is normal to feel tht way. is okay to feel small and useless. powerless. nobody. right? tell me I am right! plus we actually are small and weak. we are servant.

it is hard to be all forever alone. especially when your friends is not there. so i guess it is normal.

it was hard when..
sometimes i feel like i am not special
sometimes i feel like nobody care
sometimes i feel like i want to be seen
sometimes i feel like im ugly
okay overlah milla- boleh pergi tidur sekarang!

but to be in a relationship again is hard too. to be truth, i think having a boyfriend wouldn't make anything different. well, maybe it is different to hv anyone out there think you are special and say how pretty you are when you look ugly. to be with you every morning and every night. but i think.. I DONT need a guy to make me feel better about myself.

PLUS, how can i let anyone to love me when i don't even love myself? well, i do love myself. but yeah. okay okay sorry hormones. fine. i think too much.


3 comments:

  1. I love your statement. 'I don't need a guy to make me feel better about myself.' :)

    Anyway, just live your life to the fullest even if you don't have bf. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh what an inspiring comment there. I really need tht. thank you
      i bet you are more awesome :)

      Delete