Wednesday, August 26, 2009

tag ni panjang

What have you been doing recently?
eating breakfast---- in my dream *puasa.

What is your fav word?
babi , & taikkkkkkk ,

Who is the best boyfriend you ever had?
none of your bisnes la gemukkkk!

Are you shopaholic?
ask my mom .

Do u like to eat?
i eat more than anyone else .

What was the last song you sang out loud?
ku gembira! sentiasa! badan ku sehat dan kuat! huurey! biar panas! atau sejuk! ku bermain penuh minat! menyanyi! melalak! sini sana! scoot elmosion membantu sayaaaaaaa!! papppp! *kena sepuk dgn bibik -____-"

What is the colour of ur room?
pinkk *wink wink. tipu je act warne putih. heh ,

Who is the first person you call if u have a problem?
999-polis . then baru anak perempuan najhan yang kurus kering dan rambut sakai tu. haha . *yang pasti bukan kucing saya .

Who gives you the best advise?
my mom , haha , nahh . its me and someone in my head.
*im pretty sure she's a lady

What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
"klo sye nk couple ngn awk, awk trme x?"

Who is the first name in ur contact ?
abu .

Who is she/he?
err, schoolmate- junior

Do u like she/he?
dia lagi pendek dari adik saya, as friend? err-yeah , yes yes

Do you have any nicknames?
yesss. do u have any nicknames?
*well,the most nicknames i like is-tambee. haha . hbu ?

Who is the last person that missed call you?
sadly , my MOM .
*she asked me to switch off that damn light in her room,-dia malas nak tutup sendiri padahal bape meter je. urghhh -_-

Is something bugging you now?
YESSS! my pimple that just arrived *dekat pipi pulak tu.

Give the best 3 vc that you like most.
-leavin by jesse mccartney *aww
-hot and cold by katy perry *do u take this girl as ur wife?
-that's what u get-paramore*vocalist dia lawa :)

What are you wearing right now?
well, lets see, omg :O
im naked! *my short and shirt just run off!

Do you like to wear make-up?
that is notttt important, where in hell my short and shirt run off?!

What are the best present you get?
yeahh! I find my shirt, but my short is still missing in action and full or mystery----

What is you hope right now?
well, no heart feeling but i reallyyyyy hope u can stop asking. pleaseeeeee ;D

Are you currently happy?
why can u stop asking?

Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
stop asking . I hate youu!

What time did you go to bed last night?
siyeslyy I hate youuuu!

What do you want in your life now?
bye . fuck you .



p/s : sorry dah malas and ngntok *ignore the spelling and the grammar. tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment