Thursday, July 4, 2013

being alone

lately,
I always be alone. like you can say I walk, drive and eat alone.
not that im being anti social or anything.
but you can say this phase im facing right now is quite bizarre
cause I never think so much and talk too little in my life.
mostly I just talk craps and whatever random things on my mind.

but at this very moment, Im quite comfortable
with all these.
now I have time to think about everything again

like what I said before
what I did before
i tried to define myself
and I thought more about
what im going to do next

not that I dont think about them before
I did
but when you are all alone
you kinda see things more clearly
and feel something more deeply
intensely

I have been thinking so much about my future. 
random things like what I really want to do with my life
what I ought to do to be happy
that kind of stuffs.

and before when I was walking alone 
I observed more about my surroundings
I never actually did that. 
and when I did, I felt..
emm idk how to describe these feelings
but yeah something just stab me right in the heart
and surprisingly I feel much much better, positive, grateful  
that kind of things

I always be that funny random cheerful girl
that just who I am. I cant stop being myself
but im grateful that now I have more time for myself


im still confused though


my grammar sucks. yeah
i will be focusing more on that
after this
i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment