Monday, March 18, 2013

addiction

I like guy who tries hard to achieve something.
I like guy who smiles a lot.
I like guy who don't attached to much with twitter or facebook.
I like you.

But to see you and me together.
it is impossible.
NO. it's not that I don't want to give it a try.

Im just not the type of girl you will date.
I dont have that white fair clean skin.
I dont have that skinny model-type body.
I dont have that dazzling smile.
I dont have anything that will make you look at me twice.

sometimes it seemed so unfair.
all the beautiful girls can get your attention.
well, they may like you too
but im sure i like you a lot more 

You are like a star I will never reach.
but,
this feeling.
I never felt so right.

2 comments:

  1. awww~macam pasrah ja.Takpa milla,orang laki ni tak kesah kalau pompuan tak cantik,asalkan kemas and akhlak tip top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana kau tahu. kau bukan lelaki. haha

    ReplyDelete