Sunday, January 20, 2013

1:41 am

I know this will sound stupid. but even though i went home every weekend (shah alam and kl is merely km's away) but i still feel this kind of homesick. yes this piece of shit. im not quite sure why.

maybe because i hv to struggle here.

maybe because my english is still so sucks compared to others.

maybe because im not confident enough with myself.

maybe because i dont have anybody here.

maybe because i think too much.

maybe because mathemathical studies is extremely hard.


i guess i just have to speak with the one that love me most-ALLAH.

like, pray for me. i need tht. i feel hopeless. a mess.

YA ALLAH, show me the way.

2 comments:

  1. Life may knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up. -Jackie chan-

    keep strong senorita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you i do appreciate tht so much

    ReplyDelete